about me
joy. 18/09/1998. dream. smile. laugh. “A dream that would be laughed at if spoken aloud is truly worth pursuing”



old stories




chit-chat






Nov 8, 2010

Sorry that I haven't been online for ages, things just keep popping up, so i don't have to write a post. 
My legs ache from getting dragged mountain climbing with my parent and this other bunch of family friends. 


Nothing much happened this week. I've got my maths common test coming up on Wednesday i think ill be nose stuck in my maths book for the rest of the couple of days. It's starting to get hotter here in Australia, there is some great sunshine peeking out of the clouds, and blossoms are starting to bloom. 


Look I better go back to preparation for my maths test. Wish me the very best of luck. Better go. 


Joy 
? posted at: @4:51 PM // 0 comment // leave a comment? ?