about me
joy. 18/09/1998. dream. smile. laugh. “A dream that would be laughed at if spoken aloud is truly worth pursuing”



old stories




chit-chat






Oct 19, 2010

Don't have much to post about ... 


Finishing off spelling homework, as well as writing this post. 


It is getting hotter and hotter in Melbourne, and according to my family members back in China, it is getter colder and colder. I need to change the order of my clothes soon (winter clothes to the top of the wardrobe and summer clothes to the bottom), just that I barely  have time and I can't be bothered.  


I've heard that Girls Generation will be releasing their new album soon. Can't wait, they haven't released any albums since their last album 'Run Devil Run' half a year ago. Hope there album would make a big hit, and will be the best. 


Currently watching Hello Miss, acted by Lee Dae Hae, and this other famous actor. I strongly recommend this to anyone who likes dramas with a touch of romance and comedy. 


Try to post later if I have anything else to post about. 



? posted at: @5:20 PM // 0 comment // leave a comment? ?